A Bonnyrigg cat owner is offering £100 cash in reward for information relating to the mysterious deaths of three local felines.
Linda Henderson was left heartbroken when tabby cat Monkey was fatally poisoned on February 15.
It followed the death of her six-month-old kitten, in similar circumstances, six months ago.
After knocking on doors locally, she discovered that another cat had died after ingesting a poisonous substance.
If you think you can help solve the mystery of the poisoned cats, Linda would like to hear from you on 0131 660 2778.