See this week’s Advertiser to spend five minutes in the company of Jean Bassindale, the coordinator for the Roslin and Bilston Community First Responders.
Find out where she grew up, her greatest achievement, and the biggest fib she’s ever told.
Would you like to take part in this fun feature?
All you have to do is answer the questions below. Email your answers here.
Don’t forget to attach a head and shoulders photo of yourself as well as a few biographical details.
1. Where did you grow up?
2. On a scale of 1-10 rank how happy you are with your lot?
3. What would it take to get this to 10?
4. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
5. If you could give one bit of advice to your 18-year-old self, what would it be?
6. When was the last time you cried and why?
7. What’s your greatest achievement?
8. What three things would you still like to do before you die?
9. What’s your favourite food?
10. Where was the last place you went on holiday?
11. What was the last book you read?
12. What’s the biggest fib you’ve ever told?
13. If you ruled the world, what single act would you carry out?
14. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
15. Name three guests, dead or alive, that you’d have at your fantasy dinner party.
16. Who or what is your greatest inspiration?
17. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
18. Do you have any regrets?
19. What makes you see red?
20. In no more than five words, write your own epitaph.