There are plenty of reasons to pick up this week’s Advertiser.
1. Discover why the police have got Dalkeith miners’ club hot under the collar.
2. Receive 2 meals for the price of 1 at hundreds of great Scottish restaurants.
3. Take a walk down Memory Lane and see how a woman chairman prompted meeting walkout in Dalkeith in 1903.
4. Find out what Remembrance Day events are taking place near you this Sunday.
5. Who came out top in the first top-flight derby clash between Penicuik Athletic and Bonnyrigg Rose in 25 years? Read all about it in this week’s Advertiser - on sale now.
And did you know you can save money on your paper every week by subscribing? You’ll pay 64p instead of 80p.
Click here to sign up online or call 0844 292 0216.