Historic building renovated

The Countess of Rosslyn at the renovated building. Photo: Rob McDougall
The Countess of Rosslyn at the renovated building. Photo: Rob McDougall

One of Midlothian’s most historic buildings has been reopened by The Countess of Rosslyn, following a programme of conservation and repair. Collegehill House, adjacent to Rosslyn Chapel, dates back to 1660 and was used as an inn until 1863.

The building is now in the care of Rosslyn Chapel Trust and available for self-catering holiday accommodation through a partnership with the Landmark Trust.

The Countess of Rosslyn.'Photo: Rob McDougall

The Countess of Rosslyn.'Photo: Rob McDougall